Start planning a new event by following these steps:
- Log in to Poply.com via your favorite browser, or open the Poply app from your smartphone or tablet.
- If using a browser, select a template from one of the event categories. To navigate the categories click the arrows on the right or left side of the page.
If using the app, click the ‘+’ sign from the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Find the right event category by swiping your finger right or left on the category names.
- Once you find the category you would like, select a template and click on it.
If using a browser, view the templates in each category by scrolling up and down.
If using the app, view the template options by swiping your finger right or left on the template preview images.
- Click on ‘Customize’ in the upper right corner.
- Fill in your event details on the About, Where, When and Settings pages. The only required field is the Event Name, but providing as much information as possible is helpful for your guests
- After you've entered the details about your event, you will have the option to upload your own photos to customize your invitation.
- Your event is ready and now you can start adding guests! Now, choose how you wish to invite your guests.
- If you wish to invite your guests by email, you can import your contacts’ emails from your Google account, phone or a .csv file and then send the invitation via an email message.
- You can also choose to copy the link to your event by clicking 'My Link' (on the website) or by clicking 'Copy Link' (in the mobile app). It will allow you to send it in a text message, or through social media -- WhatsApp, Messenger, Facebook, Instagram, etc.