Yes! To create a virtual event, follow these steps:
- Log in to Poply.com via your favorite browser, or open the Poply app from your smartphone or tablet.
- If using a browser, select a template from one of the event categories. To navigate the categories click the arrows on the right or left side of the page.
If using the app, click the ‘+’ sign from the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Find the right event category by swiping your finger right or left on the category names.
- Once you find the category you would like, select a template and click on it.
If using a browser, view the templates in each category by scrolling up and down.
If using the app, view the template options by swiping your finger right or left on the template preview images.
- Click on ‘Customize’ in the upper right corner.
- Fill in your event details on the About page.
- On the Where page, enter a URL (such as a Zoom or Google Hangouts link) in the Venue Name or Link field or in the Street Address or Link field. Here is an example of what that might look like:
NOTE: The City, State, and Zip fields are not required. If you do not fill in all of the address fields, the map will not display on the final version of the invitation.
- Continue adding details on the When and Settings pages.
- After you've entered the details about your event, you will have the option to upload your own photos to customize your invitation.
- Your event is ready and now you can start adding guests!