Yes! To create a virtual event, follow these steps:
- Log in to Poply.com via your favorite browser, or open the Poply app from your smartphone or tablet.
- If using a browser, select a template from one of the event categories. To navigate the categories click the event type names at the top of the page.
If using the app, click the ‘+’ sign from the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Find the right event category by swiping your finger right or left on the category names.
- Once you find the category you would like, select a template and click on it.
If using a browser, view the templates in each category by scrolling up and down.
If using the app, view the template options by swiping your finger right or left on the template preview images.
- Click on Customize at the top of the page.
- Fill in your event details on each page until you reach the Where page.
- On the Where page, select Virtual at the top of the page.
- The form will switch to fields specific to virtual events: Link Description, Event Link, and Event Passcode.
- Continue adding details on the remaining pages.
- After you've entered the details about your event, you will have the option to upload your own photos to customize your invitation.
- Your event is ready and now you can start adding guests!