Yes, we do! We have partnered with Pixabay to provide free stock videos you can use to customize your invitations. Here is how you can add these videos to your invites:
- Select an invitation style you like from one of our categories.
- Click the button to Customize the invitation.
- Fill in your event details on the About, Where, When, and Settings pages.
See: How to create an invitation to an event.
- If using a browser: on the Customize page click Select Video > Choose from Gallery from the menu under the photo you would like to change.
If using the app: on the Photos page click Add Photos/Videos. Click Select Video > Browse Free Videos from the menu under the photo you would like to change.
- Enter a search term in the pop-up box -- for example, "cocktails" for a cocktail party, "flowers" for a garden party, or "autumn" for an invitation to Thanksgiving dinner. Click Search.
- Scroll through the videos until you find one you like, then click on the video to select it. (If you don't find a choice you like you can search with a different search term.)
- Once you have selected a video, the Poply application will automatically crop and save your video to look its best in your invitation.