When you upload custom photos, the Poply application will automatically crop your photo to display in your invitation. We format invitations to look amazing on any device! Because of this flexibility, the way an invitation displays is determined by which device your guest is using to view it. For example, if your guest is viewing the invite on their mobile phone, it will look different than if they were viewing it on their laptop or desktop computer. Because of these possible differences, your photos will sometimes be cropped differently depending on the invitation template you choose and where the invite is eventually viewed. Photos without a strong focal point (such as a person's face) tend to display best, but in general, placing the subject of your photo in the center is the best way to go.
Articles in this section
- Can I include music or other sounds with my video customizations?
- How do I add custom photos to my invitation?
- How do I add custom videos to my invitation?
- I would like to customize an invitation but don't have photos. What can I do?
- Do you have videos I can use to customize my invitation?
- Is there a minimum or maximum size when I am customizing with my own photo?
- What dimensions should my photo be to display at their best in the invitation templates?
- How does Poply determine how my custom photos will be cropped on my invitation?