No, guests do not need the Poply app in order to view or respond to an invitation. Guests using their phone or another mobile device to view the host's invitation will be shown the invitation in their preferred web browser when they click the invite link.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an invitation to an event?
- Can I send invitations using text messages?
- Help with Poply SMS/Text Messages
- How do I RSVP to an invitation?
- Do I need to download the app to view a Poply invitation? What about to RSVP?
- How do I message my guests about my event?
- Can I publish an event without a title?
- Can I add a poll or survey to my invitation?
- Does Poply display ads on my invitations?
- Can Poply invitations be printed and sent through the mail?