No, guests do not need the Poply app in order to view or respond to an invitation. Guests using their phone or another mobile device to view the host's invitation will be shown the invitation in their preferred web browser when they click the invite link.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an invitation to an event?
- How do I edit or change my invitation?
- How do I delete a draft invitation?
- Can I send invitations using text messages?
- Help with Poply SMS/Text Messages
- Can I add a clickable link to my invitation?
- How do I RSVP to an invitation?
- Do I need to download the app to view a Poply invitation? What about to RSVP?
- How do I message my guests about my event?
- How do I create an event in a different timezone?